Old 04-08-2011, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Passion flower fruit

They are worth growing just for the fruit! We've got an ornamental
passion flower growing up the old barn and noticed a nice ripe fruit
today. Golden colour and soft, the size of a hen's egg. The seeds were
red and sweet and came away easily in a clump away from the pod; very
tasty. Time for more to ripen yet. :-) I bet they'd go well with plain
vanilla ice cream.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.