Old 08-08-2011, 12:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default The smell

"Snag" wrote:

And so you see Nad why I quit responding . Methinks the Billy doth protest
too much ...

Billy is just fine. He has a right to express his views. Each of us was
born with a certain personality type. Over the years, I believe I can state
with some confidence that...

Billy is an Ideallist, he has an insight to people's soul, the romantic,
the keeper of morals and they they tend to be critical of others.

David S. Hare is a Guardian, Protector of institutions, seeks security and
always true to faith. Probably gets angry if one rejects his advice...

I am a Rational, live by logic and reason, seeks knowledge and a very
strong skeptic with a bit of pessimism. Some would say I have a cold and
emotionless personality.

There is the Artisan, not sure if any are here. They tend to seek personal
pleasure.

All personality types are needed. Ones reasoning, ones insight, ones
action, one creation can change the view and way doing things in others.

It is that generalization and categorization in me