Old 10-08-2011, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default How bad is bad?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Baz
writes
My dad had to serve in N.I and lost his life with 1RGJ in 1982
Please do not advise me about provos, I suspect you have read a few
newspapers and stuff regarding Bobby Sands and hunger strikes. Hughes etc.

Let me tell you how the cowardly *******s killed a whole saracen
containing
a peace keeping force.

By coincidence Baz

Went all the way up to Alrewas and put a cross and some flowers on the
NI monument at the Arboretum just this afternoon for Tom...........

and though it happened later, who can forget Warrenpoint?
--
Janet Tweedy

Janet did you appreciate the ""11.11.11"" across the Wreath at the National
Memorial?

Kindest regards

Mike
ps
I doubt if many on this newsgroup/forum will :-((