Old 10-08-2011, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How bad is bad?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Baz
writes
My dad had to serve in N.I and lost his life with 1RGJ in 1982
Please do not advise me about provos, I suspect you have read a few
newspapers and stuff regarding Bobby Sands and hunger strikes. Hughes etc.

Let me tell you how the cowardly *******s killed a whole saracen
containing
a peace keeping force.

By coincidence Baz

Went all the way up to Alrewas and put a cross and some flowers on the
NI monument at the Arboretum just this afternoon for Tom...........

and though it happened later, who can forget Warrenpoint?
--
Janet Tweedy

Janet did you appreciate the ""11.11.11"" across the Wreath at the National
Memorial?

Kindest regards

Mike
ps
I doubt if many on this newsgroup/forum will :-((

Old 10-08-2011, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet did you appreciate the ""11.11.11"" across the Wreath at the
National Memorial?

Kindest regards

Mike
ps
I doubt if many on this newsgroup/forum will :-((

No I didn't think they would :-(((

Shame really for all they spout.

Don't appreciate that they ARE allowed to spout and who gave their all for
their freedom.

Able to use this medium as their public email/chat facility.

:-((((

Mike