Old 12-08-2011, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Why no more new fruit on my zukes?

Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In article , Todd
wrote:
On 08/08/2011 03:21 PM, Billy wrote:
In ,
wrote: Take the flowers that are on long stems, cut one off leaving
enough stem to hold on to, and then pull their petals off. Stick it
into a flower that doesn't have a long stem. Duration, rhythm, and
motion are always individual choices. Congratulations, you are a
dad.

Do I get to eat the children? :-D

I totally grossed out my teenage niece by making a comment like that!
Only I said I wanted to eat the babies. ;-)

Priscilla

It's a common thing. Those vegetarians are the worst, they eat their prey
alive most of the time.