Old 20-04-2003, 06:23 AM
kush

Default 2003 Bread Upon the Waters Project

My pleasure. You spared me the tragedy of tropical aquatic plants on a New
Hampshire compost pile in February.

Good luck with the tank. Post a picture when you can. We can have a
contest to see who spots the only plant which isn't native to the western
hemisphere.

Jeff Lowe wrote in message
"kush" wrote in message
--snip--
Before I start composting, if anyone wants to pick up free plants in
southwest New Hampshire/Keene-Brattleboro area, drop me a line.

A big thank you to Kush for his generous gift of a 5 gal pail packed with
plants, as well as sharing much knowledge and information with a newbie.

My
55g is now nicely planted out in a south American biotope.

Jeff