Old 20-04-2003, 06:23 AM
kush

Default 2003 Bread Upon the Waters Project

OK, so far I've been stiffed for the freight on two out of three of the
plant packages I've given away this year.

Before I start composting, if anyone wants to pick up free plants in
southwest New Hampshire/Keene-Brattleboro area, drop me a line.

(Rich, I haven't forgotten about you - I just don't know when I'll be in
Boston next)

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Old 20-04-2003, 06:23 AM
Jeff Lowe

"kush" wrote in message
--snip--
Before I start composting, if anyone wants to pick up free plants in
southwest New Hampshire/Keene-Brattleboro area, drop me a line.

A big thank you to Kush for his generous gift of a 5 gal pail packed with
plants, as well as sharing much knowledge and information with a newbie. My
55g is now nicely planted out in a south American biotope.

Jeff

Old 20-04-2003, 06:23 AM
kush

My pleasure. You spared me the tragedy of tropical aquatic plants on a New
Hampshire compost pile in February.

Good luck with the tank. Post a picture when you can. We can have a
contest to see who spots the only plant which isn't native to the western
hemisphere.

Jeff Lowe wrote in message
--snip--