Old 14-08-2011, 11:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default At least it is not snow

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

We have had 4.5 inches of rain since about 5o AM. And it is
pouring
right now. I was trying to keep the tarragon on the dry side but
looks
like perhaps next year.

I continually find the rainfalls East of the Rockies to be incredible.
live in a temperate rain-forest (Redwoods), and 4.5" of rain would be
very rainy weekend.

We grow ours in a pot. No way to tent it?
--

This is normal for end of august for us in southern NY. Not uncommon to
see 6" in a day when the tropical stuff comes up our way.

Cheers