Old 15-08-2011, 08:59 PM
tauran tauran is offline
Registered User

Default Project advice needed - create a flower bed of orange white and green

Hi guys,
im new here and new to gardening, would really appreciate your help in helping me out on a project i want to undertake.

Aim: I want to create a flower bed represnting the India flag. Orange White and Green with central Blue circle.

Time: It needs to flower around August 2012

Space: I want to fit it in a space 2m x 1m

Size: I would really like flowers that stay at a low-level with a thick coverage so the pattern is easily noticeable.

Would really appreciate any advice here, the main thing would be the actual flowers.

Thanks for your time, hoping you can help.