Old 17-08-2011, 08:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_8_] Jeßus[_8_] is offline

Default Close to Spring

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:28:06 +1000, Jeßus wrote:
snip
No sun here lately, we're flooded in for the fourth time this year.

Now we're going for the fifth time... only a week later.

All the locals say they've never seen weather like this before, what
with record snow falls as well. At the same time ironically this
winter has been relatively warm. I need to go to Hobart this Friday,
so hopefully we won't get much more rain this week...