Old 26-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Laura Corin Laura Corin is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Bentley View Post
There has been a suggestion that this annual
cleaning is a bit excessive. On the other hand, I have read that if the
solids mount up and leave the tank and move into the soakaway area then
the soakaway area becomes clogged and you then have to build a new
septic tank at another (clean) spot - which is a real bother and a
considerable expense.
We are a four-person household and have ours emptied yearly. We are just following what the previous owners did....

Laura