Old 29-08-2011, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

"Gib Bogle" wrote in message
On 28/08/2011 3:10 a.m., wrote:

Well, if we ignore the obvious trolling and prejudice, cigarette
smoke makes a lot of people with breathing problems cough very
badly.

I think this is the main issue. Except in very smoky confined spaces, I'm
guessing that the cancer risk from other people's smoke is pretty minimal,
but those particulates can be very troubling for some. Any smoke is air
pollution, regardless of what's being burnt.

The smoker's attitude.'It's legal and therefore I can do it. If it pollutes
your airspace, .... tough'

Mike