Old 31-08-2011, 11:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Potting Shed Site

feepington wrote:
Hi There, I'm Looking At Investing In A Potting Shed, However, The
Only Site I Have Available Is A Norteast Facing Wall, With Some
Confiers 10 Feet Away (to The Ne). There Is No Obstruction To The
East So The East Side Would Get The Morning Sun. Can Anyone Tell Me
If This Will Be Enough To Make Good Use Of A Potting Shed Or Am I
Wasting My Money??!!

It depends what you want to do in there, where you are.and your financial
situation. Your question is vague.

Why are you typing in start case, it is hard to read.

David