Old 01-09-2011, 02:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hrhofmann@att.net is offline

Default Potting Shed Site

On Aug 31, 2:48*am, feepington
wrote:
Hi There, I'm Looking At Investing In A Potting Shed, However, The Only
Site I Have Available Is A Norteast Facing Wall, With Some Confiers 10
Feet Away (to The Ne). *There Is No Obstruction To The East So The East
Side Would Get The Morning Sun. Can Anyone Tell Me If This Will Be
Enough To Make Good Use Of A Potting Shed Or Am I Wasting My Money??!!

--
feepington

Where do you live, and what will you "POT"??? If you are planning on
growing some POT in there, you might want it on the property line so
you can claim it belogs to a neighbor in case john law comes around.