Old 31-08-2011, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Tomatoes survived the big blow

On 8/31/2011 3:39 PM, Pat wrote:
wrote

But, my wife's Pulmaria suffered worse as the pot got knocked over and
a branch got clipped off.
On the bright side, she's sending the severed limb to a friend in Ohio
to clone for her Florida room

-----------

Do you mean plumeria? If so, is there any way I can get one too? I thought
they wouldn't grow indoors but I must be wrong.

Yes. Guess the caps got it through spell check. She got her's at the
Philadelphia flower show a few years ago. We winter it over inside and
all the leaves fall out but it prospers outside in the summer.
Sometimes flowering but not this year. The plumeria is almost too big
to get through our sliding door but wife will not sacrifice any more
branches unless this happens. I'm sure there must be sources on-line.

I don't know how well it will grow inside my wife's friend's Florida
room. Their hot tub is in there and it is warm and humid but I don't
know how it will grow under window light.