Old 04-09-2011, 09:46 AM
sa08 sa08 is offline
Registered User

Default Weeds...lot's of them!

I moved into a new property last year and have gradually been sorting things out. The time has now come to 'fix' my garden. The plan is to either turf it or grow grass from seed but at the moment it is covered in weeds.

I need to kill all the weeds (80sqft garden) but would like to keep a small tree which is planted in an area approx. 4sqft. What would be my quickest/cheapest option??

Any help is appreciated...

P.s. I live in the North East of England in the UK & I am new to gardening!