Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Raspberry problem

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 22:33:41 +0100, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:

My mother used to leave hers until January to cut down (I've never
understood what the benefit of this is so we agreed to differ). I
never knew her to have any "green" cane before she did her chop. Nor,
FWIW, was her crop any better than mine.

But as Esther used to say "Someone may know different!"

I have no idea what mine are but have had fruit from them during the
summer and again now.
I have cut out the bits that were very dead....
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk