Old 06-09-2011, 07:22 PM
ladya00 ladya00 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80/20[_3_] View Post
I have uploaded a small video of two Fuchsias that were bought at a May Day fair to YouTube.

When I planted them one label said 'Giant Sunflower' and even I can see it isn't and the other didn't have a label.

As you can see one is lax in habit, probably a basket variety, with winged flowers. The the other is a very strong upright plant with Thalia type flowers, however the stems are very furry/downy. Any help would be greatly appreciated you will find the video at :

Fuchsia Identification.wmv - YouTube

Steve
I have a fuchsia very much like the last one on the video, its a tryphilla fuchsia, called Coralle... although my flowers are perhaps a bit brighter, not sure as it could be the video....its a tender variety though, so best indoors in winter. Hopes that helps
House signs and house numbers for your home

The House Sign Studio
House signs and house numbers