Old 07-09-2011, 07:08 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pam Moore[_2_

Ours are £9 p.a. having recently gone up £1 a year for the last 3 but
we plan no further increase for a while.
We have water but that's about the lot for facilities.
Waiting list of about 40. Some plots are divided in 2 so that more
people can have some growing space.
Our treasurer likes sitting on money so we have about £6000 in the
bank but no toilet, not even a composting one. However as I'm having
to give up, it won't bother me any more!!!
When I had an allotment, we had no facilities. If you were lucky, you could dip for water in a ditch nearby, but that was it.