Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default RHS Wisley Flower Show.

"Bob Hobden" wrote

Just back from the show, not that big but some nice plants for sale. We got
there at about 10am and the car park and extended car park were already
almost full. If you are going then may I suggest you get there either very
early, about 9am, or leave it until the afternoon when it thins out
(hopefully!). For those just using the A3 northbound past Wisley please
watch out for queuing cars on the inside as you come round the bend.

Spoke to someone who went in the afternoon and they ignored the man with the
yellow wand and tried the main car park and parked easily quite near the
main entrance. So go late seems to be the way to go.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.