Old 10-09-2011, 12:41 PM
earthessentials earthessentials is offline
Registered User

Default New Exciting Earth-Friendly Solution for your Dog Poo

Wouldn't gardening be easier and more hassle-free without the stressful dirt from your pets?

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum site. I am invovled in Earth Essentials. We are a company Selling 'Green' products such as Black Gold - our exclusive organic fertiliser and vermicast, stunning home wormeries, beehive wormeries and dog poo wormeries. You can also visit our facebook fanpage "Dog Poo Wormery"