Old 10-09-2011, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default New Exciting Earth-Friendly Solution for your Dog Poo

earthessentials wrote in
:

Wouldn't gardening be easier and more hassle-free without the stressful
dirt from your pets?

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum site. I am invovled in Earth
Essentials. We are a company Selling 'Green' products such as Black Gold
- our exclusive organic fertiliser and vermicast, stunning home
wormeries, beehive wormeries and dog poo wormeries. You can also visit
our facebook fanpage "Dog Poo Wormery"

Abuse report filed and sent to http://www.giganews.com

Baz