Old 11-09-2011, 03:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default On for young and old.....

FarmI wrote:

.....at this time of the year. Spring has sprung and the birds are nesting
and mating and the bees are all over every flowering plant within sight. I
counted 6 bees round just 3 daffodil flowers in a pot on my back verandah.

I've got so much to do..............................

it's what keeps things interesting around here.
the difference between what i want to do, what i
can do, what needs to be done and what actually
does get done.

today i almost finished thinning the strawberries
out, and i picked and shelled some of the dried beans
that were ready and i ran to the library to get
something to read because i was out.

came across another book by Amy Stewart that is
interesting called _Flower Confidential_, very much
worth the read for those of us who like flowers and
buy them at the stores for our sweethearts or other
occasions. me loving tulips and enjoying cross-
breeding i was having a very amusing series of
moments reading the opening section that was talking
about a flower breeder that was addicted to his
paintbrushes to the exclusion of all else.

glad things are warming up for you and the birds
and bees are humming along,

songbird