Old 11-09-2011, 05:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default On for young and old.....

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

.....at this time of the year. Spring has sprung and the birds are
nesting
and mating and the bees are all over every flowering plant within sight.
counted 6 bees round just 3 daffodil flowers in a pot on my back
verandah.

I've got so much to do..............................

Yep, it's a bipolar world. As the sun slowly dips behind the top of my
hill, all I can do is sit around and wait for the laggards of the garden
to catch-up.

Never mind Billy. Your turn will come roudn again in about 6
months :-))

You have bees already? You should be where we are in February. Bees
would be another month away.

Yup. Lots and lots and lots of bees. They really, really, really like my
wallflowers. I wish we had bumble bees though. The only place in Australia
that has bumble bees is Tasmania and I just love watching them. They look
like they couldn't possibly fly given their improbably shape.