Old 11-09-2011, 10:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nad Nad is offline

Default On for young and old.....

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

May you have a snug and warm winter.

Busy here as fall approaches. Been preserving summers bounty. Soon to be
preparing for winter and that means trimming the bushes, trees, cutting
down the the plants and rearranging the bulbs. A strong storm last week
knocked down three trees. Two ash trees and one wild apple tree. So I have
some extra cleaning up to do this fall.

The temperature this Thursday is supposed to drop down to forty degrees
fahrenheit. So the end of canning and freezing will come to an end. Soon
the trees Colors will change from green to fiery reds and yellows. The fall
colors are really neat to see and has a peaceful feeling. I look forward to
winter, to see the snow coming down and a time for reading new books,
trying new recipes and relaxing a bit.

--
Nad