Old 13-09-2011, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default hedychiums!

Janet wrote:
My gardnerianum all survived the cold last winter outdoors and after a
cold May, eventually made strong growth; but no flowers yet. It's always
hit and miss here.. last year they managed a last minute flowering in
October, but I doubt they will this year.

I bought geraniums from plugs this year to sell at the school summer fete,
and most of them flowered, but the plants are tiny.

That's gardnerianum as in hedychium, as per the header.

So it is, something else to add to my very narrow dyslexilist. I also have
trouble with usernames beginning with I, apparently.

However, the statement itself about my geraniums, whilst out of context, is
still true!