Old 14-09-2011, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Advice for Bamboo and Minimum Maintenance

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:47:49 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

You can still buy Roundup Jake, and there are many others of the same
chemical action but with different trade names
and they are all very effective on green and growing bamboo

Hmmm. I went to my local place to get some on Monday and they said
they weren't allowed to sell it any more so I assumed it's on some
recent banned list that I haven't seen.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the less wet end of Swansea Bay
but moved on from Tolkien; now half way through
the complete Harry Potter.

www.rivendell.org.uk