Old 16-09-2011, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Office plant - ailing?

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

This plant gets sun, air, water and food, so why does it look so
crummy? Does it need to be cut back, or?

Also anybody know its name?

http://tinypic.com/r/28aj39l/7

TIA

HB

Possibility pot bound along with poor drainage.

That seems likely to me. I can imagine poking my finger in the soil and
finding a marsh.

Plants are also not uniform in how MUCH sun, air, water, and food they
require to remain healthy.

PP
- Chris Malcolm