Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
WhiskerFish

Default Lighting Timer Recommendations ??

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:16:13 -0800, Dave Millman
wrote:

WhiskerFish wrote:

Am building a hood with 4 lighting sources and a fan for a 4 foot 55
gal fresh water tank. I am looking for a timer that will afford me
flexibility ( individual circuit control for 6 outlets ) and
longevity. Any recommendations out there??

After monkeying with this for weeks, I decided that I only needed two
circuits:

* Circuit 1: 110 watts. On 9:30 am, off 9:30 pm
* Circuit 2: 110 watts. On 10am, off 10pm

If you want to control a CO2 solenoid, put it on circuit 1.

Fans are not necessary for my setup. Adequate ventilation keeps things
cool. Take a look at the wide cooling slots in the AH Supply hoods to see
how they do it.

Got the fan and vents pretty much set. What are you using to run
two seperate circuits?? One timer for each or something that controls
both?