Old 17-09-2011, 10:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Roses - how far apart?

Would like to get some real world input (to augment on-line info)
about how far apart roses should be spaced.

The area is So. Calif Coastal. The soil is good; enriched over the
decades. The roses are in a path alongside the
(unused) driveway.

Over the many years, I have left as much as 2+ feet between them, but
wonder if they would be happy more closely spaced; then I could get in
a few more plants. None of these are wild Floribunda; most are
reasonable-sized.

Appreciate any advice.

HB