Old 19-09-2011, 10:00 AM
mrmister mrmister is offline
Registered User

Location: Somerset
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door
has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black
wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe
it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where
can I get a replacement- B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !
Try this, bought new greenhouse, delivered 15/9/11, two of us took two days to erect, on fitting the door and adjusting the bearings fell to pieces, went to B&Q only to be told they no longer stock these bearings,outcome was to go to amazon site and search for greenhouse door bearings low and behold new bearings complete £6 .00 per set plus p&p no problems now, hope this helps.