Old 21-09-2011, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Question on strawberry and gooseberry

I have a strawberry bed that is getting very overgrown and
needs to be thinned out.
I was thinking of digging the lot up and replanting the best
plants.
My problem is not knowing the best time to do this, is it best
to do it now before the winter or should I wait until the spring ??

Next question is on my gooseberry bushes, they need to be trimmed
back but I don't know the right time to do this.

Help please.

Wally