Old 25-09-2011, 10:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

Default Pepper ID

On 25 Sep 2011, zxcvbob wrote in rec.gardens:

The little ones look too blunt to be Thai peppers. I'm pretty
sure they are tabasco peppers. (I have a tabasco plant and those
look just like them) Are they unusually juicy?

I don't know about "unusually", but they are rather juicy. I carefully
nibbled on the end of one and was surprised when juice squirted into my
mouth. More than I wanted, really. So, if Thai peppers are dry inside
and Tabascos are juicy, you could be right.