Old 06-10-2011, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Rain

First rain of the season, a pretty healthy one. Unusually early for
So. Calif. coastal, where "rainy season" usually runs from Nov to
March + or -. But whole year has been anomalous. Global warming.

Caught some H20 in buckets and barrels, for indoor plants.

Will this make my celery finally germinate? Sowed seed at least 3
weeks ago. On-line says celery slow to germinate, but how slow? Seed
is from SLOLA (Seed Library of Los Angeles), which is dedicated to
preserving biological diversity. "Subscribers" get free seeds on the
understanding that they will take some seed from their crop and return
to Library. So I figgered it should be gude (intentional) but would
welcome input related to my climate.

TIA

HB