Old 15-10-2011, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roy Bailey[_2_] Roy Bailey[_2_] is offline

Default Outdor tomatoes still going strong

In article , David WE Roberts
writes
Just to note that I still have loads of trusses and the outdoor
tomatoes (mainly cherry) are still ripening.
The self sown cherry tomatoes from the previous year are also still
producing, although they were left completely to their own devices.

There have been signs of blight, but removal of virtually all the
leaves seems to have kept this in check.

Dire warnings for future weather but at the moment it is glorious in
Suffolk.

Same here, although we had a light frost last night.

Roy.
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.