Old 17-10-2011, 03:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ono[_2_] Ono[_2_] is offline

Default plant identification

Hello

This is a first time for me to ask for a help to identify a plant in
my garden.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22843067n00/6249703454/

The reason that i dont know its flower name is that i made it grown
from the seeds i got
a couple of years ago while i was enjoying some walk near my office
after a lunch.
A good point of this plant is that it has a long period of flowering.
it is so good to see any plant to have flowers in a small place of my
veranda
in a lengthly period of time while i don't see many plants to flower.

Thanks in advance.

Ono@tokyo