Old 17-10-2011, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Scams? How about this one then?

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
news wrote:

So please, stop cluttering the place up.

You do realize, don't you, that quoting and "refuting" our resident loon
just makes it happy?

--
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Thank you Gary I do try to make urg a happy place and I am glad you seem to
feel it works :-)) as one urg subscriber has said to me on many an occasion,
'I take the po faced attitude out of it'

Best wishes

Mike