Old 22-10-2011, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Harris[_2_] Steve Harris[_2_] is offline

Default Care of Ashmead's Kernel Apple Trees

I've grown this splendid apple for around 9 years and I'm starting to get
the hang of it. So I've put up a web page:

http://snipurl.com/ashmeadskernel

I'm assuming that you know how to grow apples or have read up on it.
What's here is information specific to this particular variety. Even more
narrowly, I mainly stick to information that other web sites don't
mention.

Steve - Cheltenham - To get my real address, remove one fruit