Old 23-10-2011, 05:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default University Project - Survey Required Please Help

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Matt_UniStudent wrote:
Hi Guys,

My name is Matt Oakley and I am a final year Product design Engineer
at Loughborough University. I am currently starting a project to
design a product, which aides plant watering. I need some customer
focused research and would really appreciate 5 minutes of your time.
I have setup a web based survey, which takes only a few minutes and
is very simple. It can be found at the folowing address:

'Market Research - Product Template Survey'
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q978N76)

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Question #1

1. How often do you water plants in your garden?

Daily
2-3 Time per Week
Weekly
Monthly
Never

The best answer is not offered. Before you start to design a watering
system you should probably know why this is so.

The best answer is "When it is needed" which for any garden depends on the
time of year and weather. Look up 'evapotranspiration'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evapotranspiration

In my case the frequency would vary from 3 days to 90 days. But if people
know that and live in that sort of climate your product has no market. But
this is a well trodden path you are going down so nothing new there.

David

Trust me. David is being kind. Some of us are a lot less supportive.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itıs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatıs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donıt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis