Old 23-10-2011, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Scams? How about this one then?

On Oct 17, 3:20*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"news" wrote in message

In article , 'Mike'
writes
Now here is a new one to me and I thought, just like another poster, I
should bring such a thing to your attention as I have fellow gardeners at
heart.

Nobody wants you posting continual spam and scams to this group. *You
really have absolutely no sense of proportion - or any idea of the
laughing stock it makes you, have you?

Sacha's mail was potentially real. *This one is so laughably a scam you
would need to be brain dead not to know it. *I suspect few people here
would have an AT&T account. *It is not a service to the group to send
every piece of junk that you desparately manage to acquire.

So please, stop cluttering the place up. *If you really want to continue
spamming off topic stuff, find a wibble group somewhere.

--
regards * andyw

I don't recall the posting whereby you were to be appointed the net nanny
for urg. Kindly repost it for all to see. Perhaps you could enlighten me as
to whether your new post as urg net nanny, has any jurisdiction on
gardenbanter, where as we all know and most accept, these posts are
re-presented.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

You just dont seem to get the fact that you are loathed by most people
who have encountered your tedious bile on usenet, so why dont you
simply cease posting as no one has any interest in the nonsense you
have been posting over the years!