Old 23-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Amber123 Amber123 is offline
Registered User

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannerman View Post
Hi Amber, its a Buddleja seedling, now some may call this a weed ?? but it depends on your definition of a weed ?? I think you will find that if you let it grow, its odds on to be a pale blue, which im sure your familiar with living in London !!
Lannerman.
You are right, I know the plant, although honestly I have never paid attention to the leaves (so much to look at at the flowers, all these butterflies!). I have realised that I even photographed it once:
West Ham station | 06 Aug 2007 | theme: UK - London | photoblog by _Monika_
Now good question is how the seeds ended up in my garden, none of the neighbours have it. But I will keep it for su)