Old 24-10-2011, 10:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Re-designing a garden kneeler

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:19:18 +0000, PhilV
wrote:

Hi all, I'm re-designing a garden kneeler for my final year of Product
Design at University. Please can you let me know of any improvements/
problems you see with current kneelers, or things they don't do that
you'd like them too. Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated,
thanks. ps- feel free to think outside the box!

That's easy, a gardening kneeler needs an insulated compartment that
holds ice to cool a sandwich and a sixpack.