Old 27-10-2011, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Green Mr Green is offline

Default Gardena irrigation

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:15:25 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"Mr Green" wrote in message
.. .

Please can someone explain what purpose the metal "clips" on the drippers
serve.

Looking at the pics, it would appear that they are there to hold the pipe on
to the connector. I expect that if you push the clip towards the body of the
dripper, you will be able to push the hose under the clip, which will then
grip the hose when released.

Steve

Yes - I assume something like that - but I have never had the old style ones
come apart from the hose so I am surprised if that is the case.

Has anyone actually used any of this style?