Old 27-10-2011, 09:42 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokule81 View Post
I cannot find this plant on any weed ID websites. It grew into quite a large bush in several parts of my garden before I dug it up and the leaves keep returning. it is quite deep rooted.

Can anyone help me identify it?

Thanks in advance
Hi Jokule, could we please have a better picture ? from what I can see, it looks like a Japanese anemone leaf but then you would have seen the flowers ???
The difficult thing here is, what you might call a weed, could be classed as desirable by others ?? Its all in the definition but as far as identification goes a clearer picture showing more of the plant would be helpful.
regards, Lannerman.