Old 28-10-2011, 02:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Where to buy garden turf?

On Oct 27, 8:01*am, TurfOnline
wrote:
Hello
I'm new to the forum - I run a Turf company based in Norfolk but also
online.
I just wanted to conduct some market research as to where you prefer to
get your lawn and turf from for any gardening projects?

Sorry if I'm barging into the forum but it would be very beneficial to
understand what the market is like for selling turf online.

Thanks

--
TurfOnline

I just seed any areas where I need turf. If I were to buy
any for small patch jobs, I'd go to HD or Lowes because
I've seen it there. If I wanted larger quantities, I'd go to the
local turf farms.

If I needed quantity, I'd consider buying it online. But,
I would not think to look to buy it online, but I might do
a google to find local suppliers. And if one at a distance
came up in the search, I'd look into it, at least enough
to find out if there was an advantage to going that way.