Old 29-10-2011, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Hot Pepper Insecticide

In article , says...
The Cook wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:45:47 -0400, The Cook
wrote:

Does anyone have the instructions for making the stuff. Right now I
have couple of cups of Jalapeno tops, seeds and some membranes and it
just occurred to me that they could be turned into an insecticide.
Also, how do you use it and on what?

Thanks to everyone who replied. I will be mixing some up in the next
few days and trying it next year. If it keeps the critters away that
will be a big help. I watched a turtle eat my only cantaloupe this
year. And I see rabbits hopping around there frequently.

Maybe I will plant a couple of cayenne next year to use for repellant.

Sounds like it's time for turtle soup and rabbit stew to me ...

More like a chicken wire fence with the usual L facing outward,
underground to keep the rabbits from digging under it.