Old 30-10-2011, 01:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Lonely...

On Oct 29, 10:10*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
About this time of year, this NG goes into its burrow and hibernates
till Spring.

Anybody know of a garden NG that specializes in my zone? *So. Calif.
coastal - 8 or 24.

TIA

HB

OK I am in North Carolina but I miss everyone too. I have a green
house and an Aero garden. I am always growing something. We were out
of town for a few days and the fing deer ate every leaf on my roses. I
have parsley and basil right now and I just spent 2 hours frying
eggplant. There are half a dozen tomatoes in the green house and more
coming. I have lettuce and have started cucumbers and peppers just on
a whim. What the hell they are only seeds.