Old 30-10-2011, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
j[_2_] j[_2_] is offline

Default Lonely...

On 10/29/2011 10:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
About this time of year, this NG goes into its burrow and hibernates
till Spring.

The sad fact is that even in "hibernation" this NG is the most active
of any I subscribe to (some 25). Usenet is in decline; perhaps a forum
would do better, but I think not.

My own sad fact is that I have too little sun and water to do much
gardening. But, I get more of both in the winter after the leaves fall
and the rains come.

I think we are all still here in the winter. Cold season plants anyone?

Jeff

Anybody know of a garden NG that specializes in my zone? So. Calif.
coastal - 8 or 24.

TIA

HB