Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Lonely...

On Oct 30, 7:57*am, "David E. Ross" wrote:
On 10/29/11 7:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

About this time of year, this NG goes into its burrow and hibernates
till Spring.

Anybody know of a garden NG that specializes in my zone? *So. Calif.
coastal - 8 or 24.

TIA

HB

I'm here all year long.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: *California Mediterranean, see

**Yes, indeed - and greatly valued for your good counsel.
Also you understand the difference between our microclimates.

I thought there are -- or used to be? -- garden groups specifically
for So. Calif. coastal. Have looked, but no luck.

Anybody?

HB