Old 04-11-2011, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_Hog Road_Hog is offline

Default Am I too late ??

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
. fr...

On 02/11/2011 12:27, Wally wrote:
Last year I sowed some cabbage seed in the
cold frame and I had a nice early crop this year.
Problem is, I can't remember exactly when I
sowed them or what variety they were.
Am I too late now and what seed should I use ??
Can anybody help please.

Wally

BTW I am in Milton Keynes, UK

/Pushing it a bit now. Can you get any cabbage seedlings from a garden
/centre? Pushes the price up a lot compared to seed, but still maybe
/worth it.
/

Officially Autumn ended only 4 days ago,

Autmun doesn't finish until the end of November.